Name of Class: Threatened and Endangered Species Training
Dates: April 16 and 17, 2019
Location: Woldumar Nature Association, 5739 Old Lansing Rd, Lansing, MI 48917
Time(s): 9:00am to 4:30pm
Instructors: U.S. Fish and Wildlife, the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, and the Michigan Department of Natural Resources
Cost: $200 (MWA members), $250 (non-members)
Accommodations: Attendees are responsible for their own meals and accommodations.
Join Threatened and Endangered (T&E) Species experts from U.S. Fish and Wildlife, the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, and the Michigan Department of Natural Resources to learn about current information on Michigan’s T&E species, including:
- State and federal T&E requirements and updates and the DEQ Screening Process
- Michigan T&E Mussels and the Michigan Mussel Protocol
- The “Bat Tool” for Indiana and Northern Long-eared Bat
- Federal Protections and BMPS for the Eastern Massasauga Rattlesnake
Class Cancellation Notification
Five (5) days prior to the start of class, participants will be notified of a cancellation. The MWA Treasurer will refund 100% of the fee received to participants.
Cancellation Policy for Attendees
- Any attendee can transfer, at any time, their spot in the class to another person with no financial penalty
- Cancellation prior to 14 days of the class is eligible for 100% refund of class fees
- Cancellation from 1-13 days of the class is eligible for 50% refund of class fees
- Cancellation within less than 1 day of start of the class (including during the class) is not eligible for any refund (0%), however the spot can be transferred to any other person.
Bookings are closed for this event.